Egg Fertility Tester (Egg Candler) for 30 Chicken Eggs - SureView
Instantly test eggs to check for fertility after 10 days in the incubator!
Egg candling is an essential process during hatching. By candling eggs with the SureView Egg Tester you can check if embryos are developing correctly. This saves a lot of time and money as you know which eggs stand the best chances of hatching. Everyone who owns an incubator needs a egg fertility tester!
Any chicken egg can be tested for fertility on the SureView Egg Fertility Tester. Fertility testing can be done after eggs have been in the incubator for 10 days.
Check fertility by simply placing the egg tray with eggs on the tester - within seconds you can see which eggs are fertile (Dark in colour) and which ones are not (Transparent).
Why buy a SureView Egg Fertility Tester?
- Know if the eggs you buy from suppliers are actually fertile
- Prevent disease by testing and removing rotten eggs early
- Save electricity by only incubating fertile eggs
- Track your flocks fertility more accurately
IMPORTANT NOTE: The SureView Egg Fertility Tester is designed to fit Surehatch Plastic Chicken Egg Trays which takes 30 eggs per tray. If you do not own a Surehatch Incubator you can still use the candler, however you will need to transfer the eggs onto the Surehatch Egg Tray before using the fertility tester
- 30 Chicken Egg Capacity (Can check less eggs at a time)
- Made of Ultra Bright and Durable LED lights
- Power Use: 110V or 220V, 10W
- Size: 8 inches x 12 inches x 2 Inches , 2 lbs..