2000 Egg Incubator and Hatcher Combo - Fully Automatic Digital Model SH2000 SuperHatch©
Introducing the ALL NEW UPGRADED SH2000 SuperHatch© Egg Incubator and Hatcher Combo
"Rated the best performing and most reliable incubator and hatcher combo on the market - High hatch rates and good quality chicks always" - Small Scale Poultry Producers USA
Incubation Capacity: 1440 Eggs
Hatching Capacity: 560 Eggs
Total Capacity: 2000 Eggs
Load and hatch 480 eggs per week
The Surehatch SH2000 SuperHatch© is an excellent option if you are wanting to hatch chicks as a business.
You can produce up to 480 chicks per week in this incubator when loading eggs weekly. This provides you with a constant supply of chicks and cash flow.
The SH2000 SuperHatch© also has an automated water supply system to regulate humidity. The incubator automatically fills its water system with the required water using it's built in water reservoir.
As with all Surehatch Incubators you can expect excellent hatch rates and many years of excellent service!
Start your profitable poultry business today with the SH2000 SuperHatch© Egg Incubator and Hatcher
Exported worldwide! Invest in your's today!
The SH2000 SuperHatch© egg incubator and hatcher as the following features:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control
- Siemens Automatic Egg Turner
- Chicken Egg trays included
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window is standard
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Water Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Anti-Bacterial Inner Coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 3 Year Guarantee on all parts
- Made in South Africa
- Exported Worldwide including United States, Canada, Mexico and Caribbean
- Dimensions: 66" x 40" x 60"
- Weight: 500 Lbs.
- Power Usage: 110V/220V, 1000 Watts