SH4320 Commercial Hatchery Set-Up
"Ideal hatchery set-up for entrepreneurs wanting to start their own hatchery with the vision to expand the hatchery at a later stage" - Hatchery Owners Club
(Consists of 1 x SH2160 Setter + 1 x SH1500 Hatcher)
Setting Capacity: 2160 Chicken Eggs or 8160 Quail eggs
Hatching Capacity: 1500 Chicken Eggs or 4500 Quail Eggs
Total Monthly Production Capacity: 3600 Chickens or
16 320 quails
The Surehatch SH4320 comprises of a SH2160 Setter Egg Incubator and a SH1500 Hatcher. Eggs are placed in the setter for the first 18 days and transferred to the hatcher where they hatch on day 21.
Why invest in a Surehatch Hatchery Set-up?
There are several major advantages that our hatchery equipment have. These are:
- Fully Manufactured in South Africa - All our incubators and hatchers are manufactured in South Africa according to strict international standards ensuring unparalleled quality and durability. All incubators are fully factory tested and certified.
- Fully Automated Digital controls - Incubators have automatic temperature control and automatic turning - all you need to do is load eggs and remove hatched chicks.
- Mobile Design - they have castor wheels and can be moved around by one person with ease.
- Multiple Units = Less risk - instead of having one large incubator that houses thousands of eggs at a time, we have pioneered the concept of the so-called "Modular Hatchery". Each incubator and hatcher functions independently from the other, which means that if something had to go wrong in one unit, the rest remains unaffected preventing major losses.
- Compact and Innovative Designs - Our incubators and hatchers can be easily transported via air, sea or land. We can therefore serve customers around the world where transport is problematic, especially in Africa.
- Industry Leading Track Record - There is very little that replaces experience and number of units in the market. We have been able to improve our incubators and hatchers to be the best on the market.
Full Product Description:
The SH4320 Commercial Hatchery Set-Up has the following features:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control
- Automatic Egg Turner
- Chicken Egg trays included
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window is standard
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Water Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Incubator can retain heat for 3 to 6 hours after power outage
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Medical Grade Anti-Bacterial Inner Coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 2 Year Guarantee on all parts
Setter: 157 cm High x 85 cm Deep x 173 cm Wide
Hatcher: 157 cm High x 85 cm Deep x 173 cm Wide
- Total Power Usage: 220V Single Phase, 2000 Watts
This is an ideal hatchery set-up for a breeder who wants to run a profitable business producing chicks. It is designed so that you can expand the hatchery in future by simply adding more setters and hatchers. You can therefore start your hatchery with less capital and expand as required in future.
We have designed our incubator setters and hatchers to work as efficiently as possible under all conditions. Surehatch has of the most compact and energy efficient hatchery equipment on the market, making them more cost effective to run than other hatcheries.
All our incubator setters and hatchers are fully factory set and tested. No installation is required which means that you can start producing as soon as you receive the equipment.
Both our setters and hatchers are very efficient and well designed. We've managed to optimize the setting and hatching space so that you get the maximum value for money when investing in this hatchery set-up.
Surehatch Hatchery Equipment is easy to use, fully-automatic and requires no special skills to operate. Temperature is automatically regulated by the digital heat controller. The incubator is mounted on wheels, which means you can move it around with ease.