Surehatch MiniHatch 48 Egg Dual Power12V or 220V Auto Digital Egg Incubator
No electricity - NO PROBLEM! Surehatch has the solution to your power problems!
The Surehatch MiniHatch 48 can be run on either 12V battery power or 220V household electricity, making it ideal for customers with limited or no electricity!
Chicken Eggs/Guinea Fowl Eggs/Quails: 48 Eggs
Chicken Eggs/Quail Eggs/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 48 Eggs
This incredible dual power incubator has fully automatic egg turning with digital temperature and humidity displays. It's very user friendly and easy to operate. You can load up to a maximum of 48 eggs at a time, making it ideal for small scale hobby use.
The development of this dual power egg incubator has transformed the lives of hundreds of breeders around the world. A normal car battery will power the incubator efficiently for up to 2 days. We recommend making use of a solar charging set-up to charge the battery. (We only supply the incubator - battery and solar panels not included)
The MiniHatch 48 has the following features
- Dual Power - 12 Volt or 220 Volt
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Temperature and Humidity Display
- Automatic Egg Turning
- Egg trays for chickens, quails or guinea fowl
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable ABS Plastic
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Medical Grade Anti-Bacterial inner coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- Dimensions: 53 cm x 24 cm x 50 cm
- Weight: 4 Kg
- Power Usage: 12V or 220V Single Phase, 80 Watts