SH10800 Commercial Hatchery Set-Up - Produce 10800 chicks per month
Setting Capacity: 6480 Eggs
Hatching Capacity: 3000 Eggs
Total Monthly Production Capacity: 10800 Chicks
The Surehatch SH10800 comprises of 3 x SH2160 Setter Egg Incubators and 2 x SH1500 Hatchers. Eggs are placed in the setters for the first 18 days and transferred to the hatcher where they hatch on day 21.
Why invest in a Surehatch Hatchery Set-up?
There are several major advantages that our hatchery equipment have. These are:
- Fully Manufactured in South Africa - All our incubators and hatchers are manufactured in South Africa according to strict international standards ensuring unparalleled quality and durability. All incubators are fully factory tested and certified.
- Fully Automated Digital controls - Incubators have automatic temperature control and automatic turning - all you need to do is load eggs and remove hatched chicks.
- Mobile Design - they have castor wheels and can be moved around by one person with ease.
- Multiple Units = Less risk - instead of having one large incubator that houses thousands of eggs at a time, we have pioneered the concept of the so-called "Modular Hatchery". Each incubator and hatcher functions independently from the other, which means that if something had to go wrong in one unit, the rest remains unaffected preventing major losses.
- Compact and Innovative Designs - Our incubators and hatchers can be easily transported via air, sea or land. We can therefore serve customers around the world where transport is problematic, especially in Africa.
- Industry Leading Track Record - There is very little that replaces experience and number of units in the market. We have been able to improve our incubators and hatchers to be the best on the market.
Full Product Description:
The SH10800 Commercial Hatchery Set-Up has the following features:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control
- Siemens Automatic Egg Turners
- Chicken Egg trays included
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window is standard
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Water Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Incubator can retain heat for 3 to 6 hours after power outage
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Medical Grade Anti-Bacterial Inner Coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 2 Year Guarantee on all parts
3 x Setters: 157 cm High x 85 cm Deep x 173 cm Wide each
2 x Hatchers: 157 cm High x 85 cm Deep x 173 cm Wide
- Total Power Usage: 220V Single Phase, 5000 Watts
Additional Information: Surehatch SH10800 Commercial Hatchery Set-Up
This is an easy to manage hatchery which consists of 3 x SH2160 Setters and 2 x SH1500 hatchers. Eggs are placed in the setters for the first 18 days of the incubation period after which eggs are transferred to the hatcher where the chicks will hatch on day 21. This hatchery set-up has great potential for expansion. All you need to do is add more setters and hatchers in order to increase output.This is the ideal hatchery set-up for someone looking to start a medium scale hatchery. The entire hatchery can be managed by as little as one person, working less than 8 hours per week.
The SH10800 is a great hatchery set-up which features the latest in incubation technology and hatchery management.This is an ideal hatchery set-up for a breeder who wants to run a profitable business producing chicks. It is designed so that you can expand the hatchery in future by simply adding more setters and hatchers. You can therefore start your hatchery with less capital and expand as required in future.
We have designed our incubator setters and hatchers to work as efficiently as possible under all conditions. Surehatch has of the most compact and energy efficient hatchery equipment on the market, making them more cost effective to run than other hatcheries.
All our incubator setters and hatchers are fully factory set and tested. No installation is required which means that you can start producing as soon as you receive the equipment.Both our setters and hatchers are very efficient and well designed. We've managed to optimize the setting and hatching space so that you get the maximum value for money when investing in this hatchery set-up.
Surehatch Hatchery Equipment is easy to use, fully-automatic and requires no special skills to operate. Temperature is automatically regulated by the digital heat controller. The incubator is mounted on wheels, which means you can move it around with ease.