SH1300 Automatic Digital Egg Incubator and Hatcher for 1300 eggs
The Surehatch SH1300 is a perfectly balanced, setter to hatcher ratio incubator. We designed this incubator to be able to hatch either continuously or in large batches.
Chicken/Duck/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 720
Chicken/Duck/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 580
You can load up to 580 eggs per batch, making this a great option for larger batch incubation. Most other incubators on the market have limited hatching space, which means you cannot hatch large batches of eggs at a time.
The SH1300 is easy to use, fully-automatic and requires no special skills to operate. Temperature is automatically regulated by the digital heat controller. The incubator is mounted on wheels, which means you can move it around with ease.
This incubator will provide you with a steady income and help you boost your businesses profits. You will earn an exceptionally good return on investment and secure an automated income source for years to come.
The SH1300 is a good option if you are looking for a good quality, free standing egg incubator. It is a durable and user friendly incubator that will give you excellent incubation results!
The SH1300 has the following advantages over other models on the market:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control
- Automatic Egg Turner
- Chicken Egg trays included
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window is standard
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Water Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Incubator can retain heat for 3 to 6 hours after power outage
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Medical Grade Anti-Bacterial Inner Coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- Exported Worldwide - Including USA
- 3 Year Guarantee on all parts
- Dimensions: 66" x 40" x 60"
- Weight: 700 Lbs
- Power Usage: 220V/110V, 1000 Watts